Welcome to my humble writing board.

Please do start reading from the very first post on this blog i.e. the earliest post. Thanks! Constructive comments very much appreciated! Hate comments.. Well... Don't expect to see them for a long period because I'll delete them. Just saying beforehand. *Shrugs*

Enjoy!

Ps. I don't proclaim to be an awesome writer. So, please don't expect too much.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Plans much

I have a plan to write a novel. But totally bummed out with regards to ideas. Goddamnit.

So... Anyway, I do intend to start out a novel series on Left 4 Dead, seeing that the franchise is pretty popular and that the back stories are seemingly under developed. And thus I shall start! Love you, world.


Ps: This novel that I am about to start on Left 4 Dead will be entirely conjured out of the mangled and terribly mutilated imagination of mine. It is not supposed to be correct or supposed to be following exactly with the story provided by the creators. I also hereby disclaim all ownership of characters and some parts of the background story that will come up. I will be adapting the main gist of the back stories from what was provided through The Sacrifice comics i.e. I will be improvising from whatever that was provided. So, for the love of god, don't sue me. I don't own those things. Things that are familiar, I have mentioned. I IMPROVISED from existing materials. Pretty please don't sue me?? :D

Also, I created some totally new characters. Those are mine, so far that I know of. I didn't google to see other fan fictions. So, if there are similarities or anything, kindly drop me an email! I didn't copy intentionally, and I apologise beforehand. :)

Pss: Also, if you do not like it, please, don't read it. Just leave. Hate comments don't constitute to constructive comments.