Welcome to my humble writing board.

Please do start reading from the very first post on this blog i.e. the earliest post. Thanks! Constructive comments very much appreciated! Hate comments.. Well... Don't expect to see them for a long period because I'll delete them. Just saying beforehand. *Shrugs*

Enjoy!

Ps. I don't proclaim to be an awesome writer. So, please don't expect too much.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Prologue - Diary of Walter Dickson -- -30days to Patient Zero

Diary of Dr. Walter Dickson

07 August 2009

Friday

Cloudy


The weather has been abmysal recently, and today was no different. This hiking trip I decided to take with my dear Alice has been a horrendous idea for a holiday. I can't, for the love of god, fathom why I chose a hiking trip through the Amazons as our holiday trip. I guess this actually boils down to the Military. Hereinsofar, I have received a text from the higher ups to begin research on a biological weapon by extracting viruses from the Amazons, thus the decision to come here. I guess there is no end to research and development in this aspect in order to triumph the war against terror.

Had visited one of the tribal villages with the tour group. They served us this dish, god knows what it is called, but hell yeah it tasted delicious! The beef used was extremely tender and juicy. However, I don't think it sits well with us though.. Most of the 15 people in the tour group are down with the runs. Including me. Must've been the meat.

Anyway, I have since extracted several strains of viruses from the animals. Of course, this was done in utmost secrecy. Can't have the tribesmen know I am extracting these stuff from their animals now, can I? For all I know, I might be beheaded!!

Oh.. Yeah... One more thing.. Heatha had came along for this trip. I guess she had to come too, to help me with the research.. But it makes things a bit awkward for me.. After all, Alice doesn't know that Heatha and I once had a thing together.. Oh well.. May my dear Alice never find out! Gotta go to the bathroom again! Oh god what is in that meat?!